"For the gracious hand of our God is on everyone who looks to him." Ezra 8:22

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tropical Traditions Features a Sola Gratia Recipe


Imagine my excitement when I logged in to facebook and saw a familiar picture of a familiar meal we recently ate...and it was on Tropical Traditions blog! I was like...wait, that's my pic...oh yeah...we submitted the pic and recipe! How cool is that?? There it is on their blog on facebook! :)

This is my first published recipe! AND a published picture taken by my son, Jeremiah! Rejoice with us in how God has provided!! (You can earn free jars of coconut oil by submitting recipes...if they post them to their blog.) I am so grateful!

Thank you, Tropical Traditions!

1 comment:

  1. Argh! It just deleted the comment I tried to submit. Annoying things these. Anyways...nice blog! I finally made it over here to check it out. I like the design...but the little loops on the sides have noses that made them look like snoopys heads that are cut off. :-)

    ReplyDelete