"For the gracious hand of our God is on everyone who looks to him." Ezra 8:22

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elimination Diet Diary, Day 3 (yes, again)

Matthew 21:22

22And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."


Well, we survived the 2 days of "Green Smoothie only" and just finished our 3rd day.

I am trusting God with this and asking for His help. So far I am doing well and not having cravings at all. I continue to feel good and am comfortable even though the house is hot. I did turn on the fans today but I still feel my body temperature seems to have lowered and I am tolerant of more heat than usual.

Jeff is struggling somewhat. Physically and emotionally. He had a migraine w/vomitting over the first night. He still has some brain fog type stuff and blurred vision. He says, "this diet hurts my feelings." He has craved corn chips and also chocolate.

For breakfast today we still had a green smoothie. For lunch we had Healing Quinoa Soup. I varied it a bit by using 6 cups of cabbage and 5 cloves of garlic. We really enjoyed it. For dinner we had stir fry veggies (broccoli, red russian kale, green onions, garlic, carrots) over quinoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment